We have received the following notice of coaching positions available from Synergy Sports, to start in September.
Full time positions – £14,000+ per annum dependant on experience and qualifications
Part Time positions – £10.00 per hour ( minimum of 15 hours)
Closing Date – 23/07/14
Synergy Sports Coaching are leading providers in the Sports Education market, delivering services to over 40 primary schools within Lincolnshire. We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic sports coaches who will be able to provide Primary Schools with high quality Physical Education. The successful candidate will need to be able to deliver the National Curriculum for P.E to the whole primary age range. They will also provide support to schools to develop an extra-curricular programme that improves the quality and quantity of participation. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer care, so in addition to your coaching responsibilities, you will be expected to build and develop relationships within our customer base.
If you have a passion for sport, engaging with children and set yourself the highest standards, then we would be delighted to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and forward thinking company.
- A minimum NGB Level 2 qualification
- Have experience of delivering coaching sessions to Primary school children within a school setting
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop lasting partnerships with pupils, staff and parents
- Enhanced DBS check upon employment starting
- Full Driving Licence and access to own transport
- The ability to deliver high quality sport and physical activity sessions
- An understanding of effective pupil behaviour management
If you believe these roles are for you and you have the ability to make a positive impact on school sport, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com