Synergy Sports Coaching have a range of positions available:part time work available now, with part time work available (and potentially full time work) available in the next academic year – September 2017/18
These roles might involve the following:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of primary school PE lessons
- Planning and delivery of lunchtime and afterschool clubs
- Delivery of holiday camp activities (multi-sport)
- Work alongside primary school teachers to improve a school’s PE provision
Contact Danny Carter via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for a position or wish to know more about the company. Danny has provided the following information about Synergy:
- Founded in 2009, working in Lincolnshire, Rutland and Nottinghamshire, with an experienced, industry proven and respected group of staff – motivated to improve primary school PE and sport!
Their Primary Purposes are to:
- Increase teacher’s subject knowledge and confidence in PE
- Develop young people’s physical literacy through PE (and sport) as well as developing transferable “life skills”
- Increase the breadth of sports/activities and increase participation
- Help to develop links with local community clubs
- Promote lifelong participation in sport and physical activity!
We have some new videos from the ECB explaining the All Stars Cricket scheme and its benefits. Training is provided, with very useful transferable skills such as how to engage parents in activities.
(The first few minutes of the second video help explain the Activator role in All Stars Cricket)
Applications are still being taken until at least the end of March.
Move-It Mobility UK are looking for part-time staff to help deliver mobility opportunities via activities.
* Flexible times to work around your current studies.
* Hours are between 9-5 Monday to Friday
* Earn £25 a session with a view to doing 4 sessions a day
* Move-It Mobility are a team of three full time staff members delivering into over 150 care homes schools and nurseries.
Essentials: Must be able to drive, Clear Disclosure Barring Service record, Insured and Qualified at LVL 2 standard.
Telephone: Chris on 07523719073. Email: email@example.com
Action It Theatre Company are recruiting sports coaches for their 2017 summer schools in Italy. EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE IS ESSENTIAL.
Teachers are required to fly to Pisa on the 10th/11th June. The summer school starts on the June 12th and will run until Saturday 1st July. Hours are approximately 8am/9am – 4pm Mon-Fri & some schools will also hold a Saturday morning session from 9.00-12.00. These times may change slightly depending on the school in which teachers are placed in. Teachers are required to be at the school 30 minutes prior to the course start time every day.
Teachers will be placed in a new school every week in a different town in the Tuscany or Emiglia Romagna region. A weekly fee is offered based on the current minimum wage rates plus flights are paid for and accommodation and meals will be provided with a host family.
The aim of the week is to teach English through the use of drama, art and sport and for the students to perform a final show in English at the end of the week. The sports sessions are to help the students work as a team,increase fitness levels and enhance co-ordination. Sports coaches will be responsible for teaching sporting terminology and rules of play in English for sports such as; football, badminton, cricket, rounders, volleyball, basketball and relay games.
During this period it can be very hot which can make it extremely hard work. This said it is incredibly rewarding and it is a great way to practice coaching people who speak very little English. It is also a great way to see a bit of Italy in the evenings and at the weekends.
Two of the School’s students have had excellent experiences on this programme before. (See Shanie’s account here)
Teachers MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AS THEIR MOTHER TONGUE AND HOLD A CURRENT DBS OR BE WILLING TO OBTAIN ONE.
The ideal candidates must have patience, confidence, be fun, have high energy levels and enjoy working with children from 5-13yrs.
Two days training to be given in Lincoln prior to starting.
For more information or to apply please visit www.actionittheatre.com and click on the job opportunities section or call 01522 775760 for more information.