Synergy Sports Coaching have a range of positions available:part time work available now, with part time work available (and potentially full time work) available in the next academic year – September 2017/18
These roles might involve the following:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of primary school PE lessons
- Planning and delivery of lunchtime and afterschool clubs
- Delivery of holiday camp activities (multi-sport)
- Work alongside primary school teachers to improve a school’s PE provision
Contact Danny Carter via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for a position or wish to know more about the company. Danny has provided the following information about Synergy:
- Founded in 2009, working in Lincolnshire, Rutland and Nottinghamshire, with an experienced, industry proven and respected group of staff – motivated to improve primary school PE and sport!
Their Primary Purposes are to:
- Increase teacher’s subject knowledge and confidence in PE
- Develop young people’s physical literacy through PE (and sport) as well as developing transferable “life skills”
- Increase the breadth of sports/activities and increase participation
- Help to develop links with local community clubs
- Promote lifelong participation in sport and physical activity!