Synergy Sports Coaching currently have vacancies for both full-time and part-time Primary PE and School Sports Specialists to join their Lincoln-based team. The role involves delivering high quality P.E and school sport activities both in curriculum and extra-curricular time. During the school holidays the role will see the successful applicant delivering outstanding and fun Multi Sport sessions at their popular holiday camps across Lincolnshire.
Salary: £15,000-£18,000 (full-time), £3,000-£8,000 (part-time)
Applicants should have an NGB Level 2 qualification in at least one sport and at least one year’s experience in a primary school environment.
For full details and to apply, please follow this link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/synergy-sports-coaching/_hl/en_GB?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XW5aRnY2g_zomvRJltmkRIjxc82KXb2prg
Synergy Sports Coaching have a range of positions available:part time work available now, with part time work available (and potentially full time work) available in the next academic year – September 2017/18
These roles might involve the following:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of primary school PE lessons
- Planning and delivery of lunchtime and afterschool clubs
- Delivery of holiday camp activities (multi-sport)
- Work alongside primary school teachers to improve a school’s PE provision
Contact Danny Carter via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for a position or wish to know more about the company. Danny has provided the following information about Synergy:
- Founded in 2009, working in Lincolnshire, Rutland and Nottinghamshire, with an experienced, industry proven and respected group of staff – motivated to improve primary school PE and sport!
Their Primary Purposes are to:
- Increase teacher’s subject knowledge and confidence in PE
- Develop young people’s physical literacy through PE (and sport) as well as developing transferable “life skills”
- Increase the breadth of sports/activities and increase participation
- Help to develop links with local community clubs
- Promote lifelong participation in sport and physical activity!
Synergy Sports Coaching are looking for part-time coaches to act as lead coaches for after-school clubs (multi-skill/multi-sports based), and support coaches for curriculum PE. Experience in these roles will put you in an excellent position for full-time opportunities that may arise in the future.
Required qualifications/experience: NGB Level 2 (Level 1 fine as Synergy can pay for a Level 2 course), experience working in primary schools would be beneficial however not absolutely necessary
Pay: £10 per hour
Application: to apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Synergy Sports Coaching are currently looking for Full and Part time Sports Coaches, Multi Sports Coaches, PE Teachers, PE Coaches and Primary School PE Coaches in and around the Lincolnshire area to join their team.
The expected start date for these roles can be between 1st April 2016 and 1st September 2016, although there will be an opportunity to start earlier, should the right candidates apply.
For more details about the roles and their requirements: