Synergy Sports Coaching are a local provider of PE / sports provision within the sports education market, delivering their services to many of Lincolnshire’s primary schools. They are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and highly qualified individuals to become part of their successful team of sports specialists. Potential candidates will be able to demonstrate delivery of high quality National Curriculum PE lessons for key stages 1 and 2, while also having the ability to provide schools with support regarding their extra curriculum provision. The aim being simple, to improve the quality and quantity of participation within each primary school that engages with Synergy Sports Coaching.
Please note this is a full time position and therefore only appropriate for current year 3 students. Synergy will be looking to recruit some further casual coaches (suitable for year 1 & 2 students) in the near future.
Primary PE Specialist
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Start Date: Summer 2014
Any potential candidate much satisfy the following MINIMUM criteria in order to be considered for the roles:
* Possess a National Governing Body level 2 qualification or hold a degree with links to Sports coaching / Teaching P.E
* Have some experience of delivering PE within a primary school setting or experience in a sports coaching setting within schools
* Possess good communication and organisational skills
* Possess a full UK driving licence and have access to transport in order to carry out the duties of the role
* Be able to demonstrate the delivery of high quality PE / school sport activities
* Hold a clear DBS certificate (Before starting any role, individuals would be asked to complete a company DBS check)
* Have the ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge / understanding of effective pupil behaviour management
Any individuals interested should contact Synergy at firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV and covering letter.