The Priory Academy LSST are looking for a confident and professional Level 2 qualified Fitness Instructor to work alongside two other individuals as part of the Health and Fitness team at the Academy.
Job roles will include:
- Running student and staff fitness classes
- Assisting the Duty Manager to ensure the smooth running of the school fitness suite
- Carrying out fitness inductions and programmes
- One to one supervision with students and staff
- Ensuring the facilities are well maintained, clean and fit for purpose
The successful candidate will:
- Have a wide knowledge of the fitness industry
- Be flexible with working hours
- Preferably hold a group class qualification
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion to work with children
Working Hours: 12 hours per week / 52 weeks per year
Hours of work will consist of midweek sessions from 3-7pm and alternate Saturday mornings.
Salary: £5,151 per annum ( SCP 14 – £15,882 pro rata)
For more information please email;
for an application pack.
Closing date: Monday 17th November 2014