Brough Golf Club, in the East Riding of Yorkshire, are looking to appoint a new General Manager. The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven record of golf club management, will be ideally educated to graduate level or have relevant industry or sector experience.
- Manage and continuously develop all aspects of the golf business and develop the strategic plan alongside the General Committee and Captain.
- Monitor and analyse operating budgets to ensure efficient and profitable financial management across all areas.
- Identify new and imaginative sales and marketing opportunities.
- Empower, manage and motivate a small but focused team.
This is a permanent full time position and the salary will reflect the experience of the successful candidate in line with industry standards.
Application deadline: 26th July 2015
Full details of the role and how to apply are available here: General Manager Full Advert – clb