Big Jumps Trampoline Club in Sleaford are looking for an S&C/Flexibility Coach to work for two hours per week, supporting athletes through designing and delivering individualised programmes.
No prior trampoline knowledge is required, and the club may be able to help with putting the successful applicant through qualifications.
Closing Date: April 27th
For more details on the role or how to apply, please see the job announcement: Sports strength and conditioning coach
Three exciting new roles are available at Nettleham Ladies FC, who play in the East Midlands Women’s Premier Division and who reached the second round of the Women’s FA Cup this season. They are looking for help in three areas:
- Sports science – which might involve fitness testing, performance or technique analysis etc.
Sports therapy [Please note: this role has now been filled]
- Strength & Conditioning
More details of the role, responsibilities and benefits can be found here: Sports science ADVERT Sports therapist ADVERT S and C ADVERT
These roles are available to start now, but interest is also invited to get involved from the start of the next pre-season. If you would like to register an interest – or find out more – please contact Chris Hamilton (First Team Manager) by email or phone, using the details in the advert documents in the paragraph above.
The University’s Volunteering Office have a number of exciting sports-related voluntary opportunities. These positions include the following:
- various roles with Lincolnshire FA including University Football Activator
- Lincolnshire Sport School Games Event Makers
- Positive Futures Sport Leaders
- Lincoln City FC Sport & Education Trust Youth Leaders
- Lincoln City FC Academy performance analysts and S&C coaches
- YMCA Volunteer fitness instructors
- and many more!
Full details of the roles and their responsibilities, the support you will receive and the benefits you will gain can be found on the Community: Sport opportunities page.
Lincolnshire FA Girls’ Centre of Excellence are holding a CPD event on Saturday 2nd August at Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School. The session will run from 10.30am to 2.00pm and will cover ACL preventative warm ups and strength & conditioning.
Anyone interested in the Coaching or Strength & Conditioning volunteer roles at the Centre is welcome to attend. If so, please let Sandy Willmott know as soon as possible.
Lincolnshire FA Girls’ Centre of Excellence have a large number of volunteer opportunities for the 2014/5 season. Up to three volunteers are needed in each of these areas:
1. Coaching: Support qualified coaches in the delivery of the coaching syllabus.
2. Video Analysis: Video games/training to assist player development through video analysis/de-brief.
3. Strength & Conditioning: Support the S&C lead in delivering a programme of S&C, and provide 1-1 support to nominated individual players at an elite level.
The roles will be based at Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School and will be supported and mentored by qualified coaches.
Full details of the roles and how to apply will be available soon via the University’s Sports Volunteering Opportunities page, but please let Sandy Willmott know if you might be interested in the positions. The S&C volunteers can start as early as Tuesday 5th August, for example.