The Lincolnshire Ability Counts League are looking for two / three student coordinators to support the delivery of fixture festival days throughout the 2018/19 season. The League have told us that they received fantastic support from two of the School’s students last year, and they are keen to continue the link.
The Lincolnshire Ability Counts Football League is a PAN-Disability league that provides Adult & Junior disability teams from across the county with the opportunity to come together at a central venue and compete. The league works unlike any other league within the county and operates purely on a festival basis where teams will compete one Sunday a month. This year the Ability Counts League is embarking on its seventh year of competition and is going from strength to strength, developing each year and hopes to expand over the next few years to incorporate female participants.
Role: To lead and co-ordinate monthly fixture days, ensuring that you are a point of contact for all clubs/ volunteers/ officials involved with the league on the day.
* Initial set-up of 5v5 format pitches and equipment prior to the arrival of clubs
* Coordinate with referees on their arrival and provide them with their fixture documents for the day
* Ensure all clubs/ teams have the relevant copy of their league fixtures
* Ensure relevant documents are signed on the exchange of referee payments
* Develop strong links with the league committee and the local community clubs that attend
* Access & support of further training relevant to the role.
* Gain essential experience and knowledge to further your career options.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with, and be supported by, Lincolnshire FA staff. For more details about how to apply – or how to obtain more information – please see the attached document: ACL Coordinator description