Positive Futures Lincolnshire are seeking to employ a new member of staff on a permanent contract working from their Skegness site helping embed the Positive Futures model into the local community. The role is to engage young people aged 8 to 24 years in sports, physical activity and other positive activities as a basis for broader social development.
Salary: £21,962 – £24,174
For more details: https://jobs.lincolnshire.gov.uk/vacancy/positive-futures-community-sports-worker–324369.html
Carre’s Grammar School in Sleaford are looking to recruit a Sport/Fitness Apprentice to work within its community sport department.
The role will appeal to those who have recently graduated with a relevant degree and will involve assisting with the staffing of the Sports Hall, Fitness Facility and all weather pitch, working various evening and weekend shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining practical experience in the Sport and Fitness industry, or for those who may be considering a future career in Coaching, Physiotherapy, PE teaching or Personal Training.
Skills that a suitable person will have include:
- A good understanding of customer service;
- High quality inter-personal skills;
- An enthusiastic approach to sport/physical activity and its development;
- Reliable and good organisational skills;
- An awareness of basic health and safety;
- A fitness and first aid qualification, although this can be provided for the right candidate.
This position will initially be on a fixed 12 month contract, working 30 hours per week over four days, and will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to gain a relevant NVQ qualification.
Salary: Apprentice wage
Closing date for applications: 17 July 2017 (12.00 noon)
Interviews: 31 July 2017
Start date: Friday 1 September 2017
Please note that an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required before appointment, along with your proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or full Birth Certificate) and proof of National Insurance number.
Further information – including a person specification – can be found on the Carre’s website:
For more information speak to Nigel Stephenson, Health, Fitness and Physical Activity Manager on 01529 308742 or email@example.com
St Hugh’s School at Woodhall Spa are looking to recruit coaches as follows:
1) Sports coaches for clinics from 10am to 12pm on Saturday mornings (five weeks before Christmas, and similar amounts for the Spring and Summer terms).
2) Rugby coaches for Monday and Fridays (2-4pm) and Wednesdays (2-4pm), with the possibility of longer periods for away matches.
These are paid positions, with rates of up to £15 per hour for the right candidates.
For more information, or to apply for these positions, please contact Mr Matt Vella at firstname.lastname@example.org