Lincolnshire Sport are currently recruiting Event Makers, volunteers who will support Lincolnshire Sport and their partners in delivering sport and physical activity events across Lincolnshire. These events will include: School Games Level 3 multi-sport festival, Lincolnshire Show and Market Rasen 10k.
This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in supporting sport within the county, develop contacts and gain sports development experience.
Applications to be in the first cohort of Event Makers should be received by Monday 24th August 2015, and Event Maker training will take place on Saturday 5th September 2015 at Eco One, Ingham.
Please see attached a full Event Maker Role Description, Volunteer Registration form and Diversity Monitoring form.
The University’s Volunteering Office have a number of exciting sports-related voluntary opportunities. These positions include the following:
- various roles with Lincolnshire FA including University Football Activator
- Lincolnshire Sport School Games Event Makers
- Positive Futures Sport Leaders
- Lincoln City FC Sport & Education Trust Youth Leaders
- Lincoln City FC Academy performance analysts and S&C coaches
- YMCA Volunteer fitness instructors
- and many more!
Full details of the roles and their responsibilities, the support you will receive and the benefits you will gain can be found on the Community: Sport opportunities page.