Lincolnshire FA are looking to recruit two Disability Football Volunteer Coordinators. The Lincolnshire Ability Counts Football League is a PAN-Disability league that provides Adult & Junior disability teams from across the county with the opportunity to come together at a central venue and compete. The league works unlike any other league within the county and operates purely on a festival basis where teams will compete one Sunday a month. This year the Ability Counts League is embarking on its sixth year of competition and is going from strength to strength, developing each year and hopes to expand over the next few years to incorporate female participants.
Role: To lead and co-ordinate on monthly fixture days, ensuring that you are the main point of contact for all clubs/ volunteers/ officals within the league on the day. The commitment will be six hours per month.
· Initial set-up of 5v5 format pitches across the 3G & 5v5 grass pitch on arrival of fixture days, before other teams arrive
· Coordinate with referees on their arrival and provide them with their fixtures for the day
· Ensure all clubs/ teams have the relevant copy of their league fixtures for the day
· Ensure relevant documents are signed on the exchange of referee payments
· Develop strong links with the league committee and the local community clubs that attend
· Potential to access a part-funded qualification (FA Coaching Disabled Footballers Course).
· Access & support of further training relevant to the role.
· Gain essential experience and knowledge to further your career options.
More details of the role, and the skills/knowledge required, can be found here: ACL Coordinator description
Should you wish to discuss the role further please contact Michelle Marshall at Lincolnshire FA:
E: email@example.com / T: 078134 58812